Food from Home
We’d like to know what food reminds you of home and hear your comfort food memories and recipes.
Tell us in a tweet or a blog post. And when you do, tag 7 friends as well.
Together we’ll use our tweets and blog posts to raise awareness about family homelessness, our company’s cause.
Now, we’re going to pass the torch to these people:
1. Chris Perrin, Blogwelldone.com @blogwelldone
2. Karen Wise, http://verbatim.blogs.com/, @wisekaren
3. Bryan Person, www.bryanperson.com, @bryanperson
4. Beth Kanter, http://bethkanter.wikispaces.com/”> http://bethkanter.wikispaces.com/, @kanter,
5. Rick Liebling, http://eyecube.wordpress.com, @eyecube
6. Steve Garfield, http://stevegarfield.com, @stevegarfield
7. Chris Brogan, www.chrisbrogan.com @chrisbrogan
**And the rules**
Link your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post.
* Share what food reminds you of home
* Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
* Let them know that they’ve been tagged
*Please Copy and paste the description below:
Dancing Deer’s Sweet Home Initiative raises money for scholarships to help educate homeless women and end family homelessness. As a part oft his initiative, our CEO, Trish Karter, will be riding her bike 1,500 miles from Atlanta to Boston visiting family shelters in each city to raise awareness about this cause (see: http://tinyurl.com/dzynh5 ). She’ll also be recording stories from the women she meets along the way asking them about their experiences. One question she’ll ask them are what foods remind them of home.